I hope you had a GREAT Memorial Day weekend filled with family and fun! Summer is so close to being here I CANNOT wait, and you know what that means?! Beach and pool days are definitely in my future, well actually I’ve already been to the beach for a weekend getaway this year, but who’s counting huh?! Keep reading to see my beach essentials. #BeachMustHaves
Beach Beauty Essentials
This post is in collaboration with AdoreMe.com
Starting from left going clockwise
- Redken Beach Envy Volume: I always love to have some kind of beach texturizing spray for my hair when I’m at the beach. Whether I’m heat styling it with a curling wand or letting it air dry this stuff seriously gives my hair the best texture and volume without it weighing my hair down or having to fuss over it too much. This is a must have item for me.
- L’Oreal Silky Sheer SPF 30: We always need to cover up with SPF so this is absolutely essential. I love this one from L’Oreal especially for my face because it isn’t greasy at all, and it really absorbs into the skin.
- Orly Nail Polish in Glow Stick: You just can’t go to the beach without a fun bright beachy color on your toes. I’m obsessed with this polish, it looks super good with a tan, you just can’t go wrong with this polish.
- Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Lotion: Sometimes we can get a little too much sun especially when you are at the beach having a good time, so this after sun lotion is a necessity. It moisturizers your skin, heals sunburns, and prolongs tan. It also smells amazing, which doesn’t hurt anyone! :)
- Beached Bronzer by Urban Decay: I feel like I have talked about this bronzer nonstop since it came out, but I just can’t stop wearing it. When I go to the beach my face always ends up much darker than my foundation so this bronzer really comes in handy. In fact when I’m at the beach, I skip foundation completely which is crazy because I’m definitely a foundation girl. I put a little bit of concealer on, powder, and bronze my face like I’m on the Jersey Shore and it matches my body perfectly!
- Sunglasses: Of course we need to wear our sunglasses to protect our eyes from the sun, but you can also look pretty stylish. I’m obsessed with my new pair from Quay Australia.
- E.l.f. Tinted Lip Balm with SPF 15: I love wearing this out to the beach or pool to add a little color to your lips, but it also provides SPF so your lips don’t get sunburned, you know what a pain that is if it has happened to you. This lip balm is also super moisturizing.
- And of course your favorite swimsuit. I love to swim so much I just have to buy new swimsuits every year. AdoreMe.com has the cutest swimsuits for everyone ranging in all different sizes from petite to plus size. Check them out, or visit their Instagram for sexy swimsuit inspiration.
What are your beach essentials? Leave a comment below telling me! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #BeachDayMusts on Instagram.