I hope you are off to a great week! Today I want to take you back through a nostalgic story with me while you also learn the benefits of using Dove White Beauty Bar. Keep reading to find out more.
Dove White Beauty Bar Benefits
I don’t know about anyone else but Dove White Beauty Bar is so nostalgic for me. I remember as a little kid I would be so excited to hop in the car and go to the grocery store with my mom. Of course she had a long list of items for the week, like bread, chicken broth, Cheetos, milk, and other essentials, but anytime we would go down the beauty isle of the grocery store she would always pick up packages of Dove White Beauty Bar asking me “doesn’t this just smell so clean”. For as long as I can remember my mom has used Dove White Beauty Bar. Over the years I have used other brands of body wash, but always always come back to Dove. It is a classic.
It comes in a white simple box with the Dove logo on it. Once you take the bar out of the box you are immediately enthralled with the fresh scent of Dove. The bar is a pretty creamy white with the Dove logo embossed right in the center… it’s the little details us customers like huh?
Price & Where to Buy:
You can find this around $3.79 at any drugstore or grocery store.
I’m sure you are now wondering what the benefits of Dove White Beauty Bar, something that has been around so long and is the #1 Dermatologist recommended bar has to be doing something right huh?
- First of all if you have dry skin just stop using whatever you are using now and switch to Dove White Beauty Bar. I can always tell a difference in my skin when I use this.
- It smells really clean and fresh (I don’t know about you but that’s a benefit to me!)
- Dove White Beauty Bar can actually be used on the face as well because it is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic and mild.
- Dove White Beauty Bar contains DEFI technology… huh? What that really means is it has a unique blend of mild cleansers, and 1⁄4 moisturizing cream for soft, smooth and more radiant skin.
- Unlike normal soaps, Dove White Beauty Bar actually isn’t a soap at all, it is a cleanser. Other soaps leave your skin dry and dehydrated stripping your skin of it’s essential nutrients, Dove brightens the skin leaving you with soft glowy, yet firm skin.
So if you aren’t using Dove White Beauty Bar, now you have some reasons that might make you want to start. It is really amazing, and like I said it has been around for many many years, so they know what they are doing.
Do you use Dove White Beauty Bar?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.