The 4th of July is tomorrow and I’ve got all your patriotic makeup needs right here. Keep reading to find some great products you can rock on the 4th or any time you are feeling patriotic. “Cause baby your’e a FIREWORK.”
Lippies: (From left to right)
1. Be A Bombshell Lipgloss in Hot Mess | A super pigmented true RED lipgloss. Can be worn alone or with a lipstick.
2. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Standout | A matte red that will literally stay on your lips most of the day. Plus it makes your teeth look whiter. This is probably what I will be wearing for the 4th.
3. NYX Butter Lipstick in Fireball | This is more of a coral red perfect for an understated look.
4. Maybelline Vivids in Neon Red | I love this color, it’s a great bright orangey red lipstick.
5. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Candy Apple | I’ve had this forever and it’s a really moisturizing, creamy red lipstick.
6. Mac Matte Lipstick in All Fired Up | This is a pink toned red for anyone afraid to try a true red. This is also matte so again it will stay on forever.
7. Urban Decay Lipstick in 69 | This is a true red with blue undertones, it’s super pigmented and feels great on the lips. It also won’t budge throughout the day.
1. Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Bluebell OF (first swatch) | This is the most beautiful blue color, can be worn as a liner or all over the lid.
2. Maybelline Color Explosion in Blue Blowout (next 5 swatches) | These colors are so pigmented and beautiful. I don’t wear this often because blue on the eyes isn’t my favorite, but when I do wear it I love it. So many ways you can wear this.
3. Prestige Soft Blend Khol Eyeliner in Indigo | I’ve had this for years, it’s a really great indigo blue. Looks perfect smudged out with a neutral eye.
4. NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Eyeshadow in Silver Pearl | This can be really messy, but it’s so pretty. Works great in the inner corner of the eye or in the middle to bring light to your eyes.
5. NYX Crystal Eyeliner in Crystal Gold | Love this gold glitter eyeliner. Can even be worn as a highlight in the inner corner of your eyes. Hey it’s the 4th of July you can wear sparkles and it be okay. :)
1. Zoya America | Longtime favorite, this is the perfect red nail color. I just mentioned posted about this polish here.
2. Spoiled in Correction Tape | I don’t know about you but I love to wear white nails in the summer, it just looks so clean and crisp. I love this one, it doesn’t go on too streaky like most white polishes.
3. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Pacific Blue | Another holy grail favorite. I also blogged about this color here.
So there you go, some makeup options to wear for your 4th of July weekend or any time you are feeling Patriotic say maybe for the World Cup? I wouldn’t really suggest wearing all of these at once because then you might look like a firework threw up on you. But it’s definitely fun to play around with some of these. It’s a holiday, have some fun with it! :)
Most of the items listed above can be found at your local drugstore, Ulta, Sephora, or by clicking on the link provided for you.
I hope you guys have a very safe and fun 4th of July weekend!!
What is your favorite thing to do on the 4th of July?