I went to Bath and Body Works a few days ago to literally get ONE thing, but of course I ended up coming out with like TEN things instead. There is just something about their scents that just gets me every time. Plus they just stocked up on all their Summer/Beach scents, and I LOVE the Summer and the beach so I had to smell every scent, I was probably in there an hour. Not ashamed.
Here I will give you the deets on everything I bought. But let me go ahead and preface this with saying everything I bought smells absolutely amazing! There, I said it, I got that out of the way! Now I won’t have to be redundant when I talk about all of these items!
| Follow along with the numbers in the picture |
1. Sleep Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion: This was actually the ONE item I went into BBW for! It comes in a nice glass bottle, which looks great on a nightstand or vanity. I don’t know if it actually helps with sleep, but I do know the scent is a calming scent and gets you relaxed before bed. I use it every night before bed, not because I have to but because I want to. It’s a really nice creamy lotion. I use this on my arms and hands. | $13
2. 60 Second Manicure Hand Scrub by True Blue Spa: This was definitely an impulse buy, I was just about to check out, when a little pink tub with the word manicure on it caught my eye. I give myself a manicure once a week, so anything to add to it, I’m a sucker for. So I bought it! It has a pink grapefruit, citrusy kind of smell, very fresh! And I will say this really makes my hands feel super soft. I do this once a week, but it can be used everyday! | $12
3. Tiki Beach 14.5 oz. Candle: “A scent as warm as the sun! A luxurious blend of toasted coconut, vanilla musk and orchids brings the glamour of a resort-stay to you.” That is exactly how I would describe this candle too. It has a warm musky scent to it, plus luxury. Great summer candle. | $22.50
4. Tiki Beach Fragrance Refill: I haven’t used this yet, but I’m assuming it smells the same as the candle mentioned above. :) | $6.50
5. Oceanside Mason Jar Candle: “A blend of sun-ripened citrus, juicy melon and refreshing ocean air brings you to a perfect day on the shore.” Instead of smelling like citrus, it smells to me like the faint hint of a man’s cologne plus the ocean, and sand. Love it. | $12.50 (secret, these mason jar candles last almost as long as the 14.5 oz ones for way cheaper)
6. Watermelon Lemonade Mason Jar Candle: “Quench your thirst for long, summer days with this refreshing mixture of watermelon ice, sparkling water and freshly squeezed Meyer lemons.” Smells just like fresh squeezed lemonade the kids are selling down the street, plus throw in a backyard BBQ with some watermelon and you have this candle. So refreshing! | $12.50
7. Honolulu Sun Gentle Foaming Hand Soap: The perfect hand soap that actually makes your hands soft and moisturized. There is just something about foam soaps that feel like they are working so much better than others. And I’ve never been to Hawaii, but I’m pretty sure it smells like this, or I hope so! | $6.50
8. Beach Cabana Fragrance Refill: Okay I’m just going to go ahead and break my rule and say, THIS SMELLS AMAZING!!!! This is probably my favorite scent from BBW EVER!! And that is saying a lot. When I randomly bought this refill, I didn’t know what it smelled like. I plugged it in as soon as I got home and immediately fell in love. Every time I walk into my room, the smell just makes me so happy. It’s a clean towel fresh smell, mixed with jasmine, orange, and summertime. It is a light scent that isn’t too beachy or too overpowering. My obsession with this was really brought to my attention when I went back to BBW a couple days later to buy enough to last me a FULL year! What? Who does that? This girl. To my defense they were on a $3 sale. | $6.50
9. Anti-bacterial hand sanitizers: These don’t really need an explanation, they are just perfect for on the go hand washing. These all smell beachy, summery and I love them! |5 for $5
So there you have it, my recent Bath and Body Works Haul! I know this is a long post, but I wanted to tell you what I bought and why I love them!
Have you been to BBW recently? What did you buy?
*I was very pleased to find this web-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.
Thank you so much! Means a lot! :)
Marni | Love and Duck Fat
Bath and Body Works isn’t my fav. I tend to get natural & organic. Those colors are tempting, though. Kind of like a candy store!
Jenna @ A Savory Feast
Don’t you love how you always end up with WAY more than you expected to buy at BBW? My favorite time to shop is during the big sale after Christmas. I got some great deals this year!
What a great post
I’d buy everything and even more (which I usually do) – I love these kind of products.
We live in different countries – so I can’t but the exact products but I appreciate the tips!
Haha yea it’s hard to walk out of there with just a few things!
You definitely did get a fair amount of stuff! In Australia it’s coming into Winter so I went to Dusk (similar to BBW) and stocked up on their Autumn/Winter scents, haha. Can’t help the things we love, eh! Hope you enjoy the products
Deb | Debra Bros Blog
Haha that’s crazy you guys are going into Fall and Winter. Enjoy those Autumn scents, I sure do love those too! :)
Neva @ Retire for the Fun of it
Looks like you found some wonderful products for a very good price. They have great quality things for every mood and need.
Lauren at Oh, Honestly!
Wow, now I really want it to be summer!! Sitting outside sipping lemonade… ahhh. Sadly we still have snow on the ground.
Oh wow, I can’t imagine still having snow on the ground when it’s already Spring. We’ve had some really nice weather so far, but right now it’s kind of cold. Weather here is like a roller coaster ride.
I think I need to buy the sleep candle for my CHILDREN’S rooms!!
I think they do have a candle, or a wallflower fragrance refill! That would be great!
That sleep lavender chamomile lotion sounds divine! I haven’t been to Bath and Body Works in years, but I may have to make a trip soon! Thanks for sharing your haul
You gotta get some! Amazing!! :)
Aubrey @ 53 Weeks
Oooh, lots of fun stuff! I know it’s tempting to get ALL of it, especially when they have the 3 for xx deals, etc…but you know it takes me forever to get through bottles of lotion, sanitizers and all the other “smell goods”…
Yea I love when they have sells going on, especially the big candles! You can stock up on those bad boys!!
Oooh, I could really use the lavender sleep lotion! But I pretty much want everything on your list – I can practically smell summer just reading it!
Haha you should definitely get some! Smells amazing!
Hahaha! That’s how my trips to B&BW usually go, as well. Either I buy All The Things or my husband drags me out kicking and screaming. :P Great buys! I’m really into their beach scents right now, too!
Haha funny! :)
I love their candles so much. But everytime I walk into a store I get a headache from all of the smells mixed together. But I definitely want that watermelon lemonade candle. It sounds like it smells amazing.
Yea you’re right, scent stores can definitely be overwhelming! Yea definitely try it, it’s not too strong or anything!
I can almost smell all those products from here! Your descriptions are very detailed
Haha perfect! That’s exactly what I was going for! Thank you for stopping by! :)
Thanks for the tips. I love the more natural smelling lotions, etc. I don’t even wear perfume anymore which I used to spend a fortune on :)
Ashley - Be Wonderfully You
I love stuff that smells good. That Beach Cabana Fragrance Refill sounds like a must have Thanks for sharing
Absolutely! Oh yea you have to try it!! I’m pretty enthusiastic about it! :)