Hey! I hope you are doing great today! If you follow Beauty Influencers on YouTube or Instagram you have probably seem them using a Skincare Fridge recently. Well today I am going to share with you the Benefits of a Skincare Fridge and if it is worth it. Keep reading to learn it all!
Benefits of a Skincare Fridge
My best friend and I exchanged Christmas gifts every year, and this past Christmas she got me a mini fridge, essentially to be used as a Skincare Fridge. I was so excited to bust that thing outta the box so I could get my skincare items chilling. But is it beneficial? We are going to find out today!
- It keeps products fresh and lasting longer. Keeping your skincare in a colder temp will keep them from expiring as quickly. I have had plenty of products go bad before I can finish them and I end up having to throw them away (look for discoloration and smell in skincare to know if it is too old to use). Keeping them cooler can help save them a little longer.
- Skincare products that are chilled can help calm the skin. Our skin can become inflamed for any number of reasons, like a breakout, keeping topical acne treatment in a skincare fridge can help reduce inflammation because of the cooler touch of the product.
- The cooler temps will keep bacteria away from your products, so your products remain clean and sanitary.
- Depuffing Gem, keeping eye gels, jade roller, or any kind of under eye creams can really help depuff tired eyes. Try popping a metal spoon (yes from your kitchen), in your fridge overnight and when you wake up the next day hold the spoons on your underwear bags for several minutes and you will see instant results.
- It’s just fun and cute! This skincare fridge is seriously so much fun. I don’t keep it in my bathroom because lack of room, but I go to the next room and open my fridge to do my little routine, it’s just fun and cute and that’s enough reasons to use one to me! :)
Best Products to Put in a Fridge.
- Under eye creams
- Jade or Pink Crystal Rollers
- Sheet Masks
- Vitamin C
- Acne Treatment
- Products with fruit/plant/food ingredients
- Nail polish (stays fresh instead of separating)
Products to not use in Skincare Fridge.
- Clay Masks or anything clay for that matter.
- Pore strips
Where to Buy.
If you have the room for a skincare fridge, girl get you one! They are so fun and every time I get a product out of my fridge and apply it, I feel like I’m getting some special beauty treatment done at a spa. It is so nice! My skincare fridge comes in the perfect size for what I need, it’s quiet, and has a handle for carrying. It also cools to the perfect temp, you don’t want it to be too cold like your household fridge, it could end up freezing the items instead.
Do you have a Skincare Fridge? If not, do you want one?
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Check out my last post, on Unexpected Beauty Favorites of 2019 here.