Happy Monday Friends!!
Hope you had a great weekend! Are you looking forward to Valentine’s Day this weekend? Have any fun plans? Make sure you check out my Valentine’s Day Makeup Tutorial. This weekend I wanted to do a hair treatment on my hair because I’ve been washing my hair a lot lately (I’ll get into that later), and it needed a little treatment but I didn’t want to buy one, so I made my own. It’s so easy so keep reading…
DIY Hair Treatment
This is the easiest hair treatment to do, and it actually works!!
What You Need:
What To Do:
1 // Fill a 1/4 cup full of honey (because my hair is shorter I filled mine about half way)
2 // Pour the honey into a bowl.
3 // Fill a tablespoon 10 times with Apple Cider Vinegar, pour each in into the bowl with the honey.
4 // Mix the honey and ACV together until fully mixed. This will be a pretty runny treatment when it is completely mixed.
That is all you do, now you are ready to use it…
- Like I said it is really runny so you may either need to pop in the shower and pour it over your hair, or get someone to help you pour it on your hair over the sink.
- Once you pour it on your hair, kind of massage it through your hair making sure every piece is covered.
- When it is good and covered leave this on your hair for 15 minutes. I usually put mine up in a bun to get it off my shoulders.
- After 15 minutes get in the shower and wash your hair really well. And you are done.
Why Honey is good for your hair:
Honey is great for dry, damaged hair because it is a natural humectant which means it attracts moisture. It also helps with hair growth, due to all of the great antioxidants and nutrients.
Why Apple Cider Vinegar is good for your hair:
ACV is great for so many things, not just your hair, but here is why you may want to start using it on your pretty locks.
- Relieves dry or itchy scalps
- Reduces frizz
- Clarifies by removing product buildup
- Treats hair loss by stimulating growth
- It’s a natural conditioner making hair soft, smooth, and shiny
- It is also gives me a lot of body
Aren’t you interested in trying this now? It has so many benefits and it’s so easy to make, who wouldn’t want to try this? I will say, if you don’t like the smell of ACV, then you probably won’t like this to be in your hair.
I hope you enjoy this DIY Hair Treatment. Let me know if you decide to make it, and if you do let me know what you think! Check out this DIY Face Mask I made a while back!
What’s your biggest hair concern right now?