The weekend is almost here YAY!! Today I’m doing a review on the GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask. These masks have been the talk of the town since they came out, so obviously I had to try one. Keep reading to find out if these live up to there huge hype.
| What it does |
“This formula was clinically developed by GLAMGLOW® dermatological chemists to help fight all common skin concerns including breakouts, discoloration, black and white heads, razor bumps, and in-grown hair. Powerful, skin-clearing mud visibly draws out dirt and congestion while a proprietary six-acid blend dramatically brightens and softens skin. It works to magnetically draw out dirt and pores with Activated-X Charcoal, leaving skin smooth and healthy-looking.”
| Price |
I’m not going to lie, this mask is CRAZY expensive. It is $69… yea I know! But if you are anything like me you try to justify how it could ever be okay to spend that much on a face mask. Yes it’s outragelously expensive, but it will last a really long time before you run out. You don’t need much at all, and this isn’t a product you use every day, let alone every week. Use your less expensive masks normally and this one when your skin really needs some help. Plus make sure you always check your local T.J. Maxx or Marshall’s. I found this bad boy at T.J. Maxx, with a mini jar of the GlamGlow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment ($19) for $39.99. Score. All GlamGlow treatments originally found at Sephora.
| How to Use |
- Apply a thin layer on clean skin
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes but I always leave masks on longer
- While it’s drying Pore-Matrix will reveal dots of vacuum extractions, so basically if you have a lot of junk in your pores it will show up as dark spots on the mask, or if you have oily skin it pulls out the oil. (that is why you aren’t seeing a picture of this mask on me, I have super oily skin so mine ends up looking pretty gross, but so cool)
- Wash off with warm water.
- Can be used as a full mask or as a spot treatment on a breakout. I personally love it for both.
| My Thoughts |
This mask is AMAZING!!!!! It’s basically the cat’s pajamas! Seriously, I know it’s expensive but it’s just so good. If you are hesitant to buy the full size at least buy a mini jar for $19 just to see how great it is. Like it says, it literally pulls out impurities and oil making your skin so soft and so clear. After I use it my skin isn’t as oily for a couple days. I can absolutely tell a difference in my skin after using this, unlike other masks that just sit on your face, do nothing, then you wash them off. They have several other masks for different skin types as well. This is a MUST TRY item!
What is your favorite face mask you use?