Oh my goodness!! Today, January 30 marks exactly FIVE years that I’ve been blogging! I cannot believe it! If my blog was a child it would be about to start Kindergarten! How can this be?! That blows my mind. Anyways keep reading to learn some facts and interesting things about my 5 years here!
I’ve Been Blogging for 5 YEARS!!!
If you have been with me since the beginning you know I do these “blogiversaries” every year. It’s a great time to reflect and look back and where I’ve come from and the things I’ve learned.
First of all I want to thank you for all your continued support. I started this blog 5 years ago thinking a few of my friends would read it every now and then, to now having people around the world tuning in for makeup and beauty tips. It’s kind of crazy to think about. But I am super grateful for every opportunity I have had that has come from this blog. You guys are what keep me coming back.
This past year I wasn’t able to do as many posts as I would have liked, but I never gave up on this space, and you never gave up on me, it really means a lot!
Enough crying… let’s do some stats!
The 5 Most Popular Posts in 5 Years:
- How To Use a Beauty Blender
- What Your Acne is Telling You
- 30 Beauty Questions Tag
- Loving Tan, is it Worth the Hype?
- DIY Sunburn Remedy
The 5 Most Least Popular Posts in 5 Years:
(Hey, not every post can be a favorite, keep in mind some of these posts are old… like 5 years-bad photos-old)
- On Valentine’s We Wear Pink
- “Hairstyled” Book Review
- My Top 5 Summer Nail Polishes
- February IPSY Bag (I don’t get Ipsy anymore)
- My Summer Scent
5 Reasons I Blog:
- To have an outlet and a space where I can just talk about the things I love
- Because it’s really fun! It’s a lot of hard work, don’t get me wrong, but I really do enjoy it!
- To help other people with beauty tips and give honest opinions on products I’ve tried.
- Because I really love all things beauty and people in my real life probably get tired of me talking about it, so it lives here :)
- I’m a creative person and I love being creative with post ideas, graphics and photography.
Check out my very FIRST post from January 30, 2014.
Thank you so much for celebrating with me! This has been so much fun! Make sure you follow The Beauty Section all over social media while we keep the party going!