I am back from the beach after being gone for a week! We seriously had the BEST time!! Everyone deserves a chance to get away sometime during the year! I hope you get to take a vacation soon! Even though I scheduled blog posts while I was gone I just felt so disconnected from my blog for the week, which can be nice to have a break but It was a little weird too! I missed you guys and I’m super happy to be back this week! Today I’m going to show you my June Favorites so keep reading to find out exactly what they are.
From top to bottom:
1. PINK Body Mist in Sun Kissed: I LOVE the scent of this! I’ve had it for a long time but just started pulling it out more now that it’s summer and this is a beachy scent. “Be forever in coconut water and sunny vanilla”. To me it smells a little bit more like warm vanilla with just a hint of coconut. I like the fact that it isn’t too much a beachy smell where it’s obvious but it’s more subtle. This is just a body mist so it won’t last on you all day, but you can just throw it in your purse and reapply throughout the day. | $18 at PINK by Victoria Secret.
2. Mica Beauty Shimmer Shadow in Bronze: I got this in an IPSY bag quiet a while ago and didn’t use it much because loose shadows can be so messy, just be extra careful. I’m so glad I’ve gotten into using this again. This is the absolute perfect color for the summer. It is just enough bronze to give you that beachy sun kissed look. The shimmer is very metallic and so stunning. I seriously think this color would look good on every skin tone and eye color. Sometimes I wear it alone and other times I use darker colors in my crease to make a smokey eye, either way this color is beautiful. | $14.95
3. Bath and Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap in Perfect Beach Day: If you haven’t caught on yet, if something says the word beach, tan, sun kissed, summer… I have to have it. I love how refreshing and clean this smells which is totally appropriate for a hand soap. It has Watery Melon, Sparkling Bergamot, and Young Coconut in it and it’s just divine. Try it out, I promise you will like it. I prefer their gentle foaming soap over their others because I feel like this formula is really getting my hands clean. | $6.50, on sale now for $3.25
4. St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub: I have literally been using this product for years. It works really great and smells amazing. If you are looking for a really great exfoliator for your face this is it. It is pretty abrasive though, so depending on your skin you may not like it. If I’m not mistaken I’m pretty sure this comes in different kinds besides acne control. It also comes in a squeeze tube instead of a tub, which is probably what I will get next time. | $5.79
5. Neutragena’s T/Gel Shampoo: This isn’t the most glamorous product, but I’m gonna keep it real. Certain shampoos and conditioners leave build up in my hair and after a couple weeks of using them my scalp becomes really dry, flaky, and itchy. The only shampoo I’ve used to actually fix that problem is this. I only use it once a week and it seriously works wonders. Not only does it make your head not dry or itchy, it makes my hair so soft and a lot more manageable. I will warn you though, it smells terrible. But it’s worth it to me. Just make sure you have a really yummy smelling conditioner and you won’t smell it throughout the day. | $7.99
So there you have it, my June Favorites. It may not seem like a lot but these are things I’ve just been using the heck out of the whole month and I just had to share them with you!
Also I am trying something new today. I put all of the pictures at the top of the post before I started writing… do you like this? Or do you prefer a picture of the product right above where I talk about it, like I’ve always done. I was just playing around with this. Would love your opinion. Leave it in the comments below.
What was one of your favorites this month?