A couple weeks ago I did a Sephora Haul and this little baby was in it. I have been using it ever since so I can provide you guys with the best review! Keep reading to learn all about the Makeup Eraser, and a demo on how to use it!
Makeup Eraser Review & Demo
What is it and what it does?
A reusable, ultrasoft makeup remover cloth that erases makeup with only warm water. It removes ALL makeup, I’m talking about all of it. Waterproof mascara, matte liquid lipsticks, everything!
Price and Where to Buy:
How To Use:
- Start off by wetting the Makeup Eraser with warm water, I typically only wet one corner of the cloth because it is quiet big and you won’t need the whole thing for one use.
- Work the cloth into your skin in circular motions. I always remove my foundation first, then lipstick, then eye makeup last.
- One side of the cloth has shorter hair and the other side is longer, the longer side is meant for exfoliation. So after you have successfully removed all your makeup, you can use the other side to exfoliate.
- I rinse the cloth out in the skin and squeeze the excess water out, and let it air dry overnight.
Things you might wanna know:
- Washing this can be tricky, the official website says you can use it for a full week before washing it again. If you do that, just beware of it starting to smell soured. I typically have to wash it at least twice a week.
- If you are used to using makeup remover wipes, just stop those right now… the Makeup Eraser saves you so much money instead of continually buying the wipes.
- You aren’t putting any unnecessary chemicals on your face to remove your makeup.
- This lasts 1,000 washes so if you wash it twice a week you can use this for 10 YEARS (not saying you should, but hey)
I am OBSESSED with this thing!! It literally takes off all of your makeup with just this MAGIC cloth and water. I don’t know what technology this cloth has that a normal washcloth doesn’t have, but it’s pretty incredible. I highly recommend this to anyone that wears makeup. It’s so easy and quick to use, plus it’s super soft and gentle on your skin. I love how much money you can save by using this vs, makeup remover wipes. The only negative I have is the smell if you don’t wash it frequent enough. This makes a great gift for Christmas, teachers, bridesmaids… any woman really!
Do you own a Makeup Eraser? If not, do you want one?