I hope you are doing well! Today I am telling you all about this really neat product that actually helps your skincare sink into the skin to actually get the job done. Keep reading to learn all about the Michael Todd Sonic Eraser Trio.
Michael Todd Sonic Eraser Trio
I was sent this trio from Michael Todd to try out, but all opinions are 100% my own, as always!
What it is.
The Eraser is a cordless rechargeable USB enhanced infusion device to improve the absorption of eye and lip serums and wrinkle creams. The Eraser combines 3 technologies: sonic micro-massage, ionic technology and thermal warming in a single device. Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Firms and hydrates for younger looking skin.
The Eraser is also a lip plumper when used directly on the lips with our Intensive Lip Cream.
The Eraser Trio system comes with our Intensive Lip Cream and Intensive Eye Cream specially formulated for addressing premature aging around the eyes and lips.
Each piece in the trio are very nice and sleek. They are all purple as you can see, with easy to read writing. The eraser itself is nice a sleek coming in at about the size of a marker. It has a metal tip.
Price & Where to Buy:
How to Use:
- Start with a clean face (I have makeup on, but typically I do this after I wash my face)
- Apply either product to the tip of the eraser, or apply it to your skin. I like applying it to the top of the eraser best.
- To activate the eraser, place your fingers on the silver area on the handle and press the silver tip to your skin, it will start vibrating. After a few second the top of the eraser has a warm sensation.
- Move the eraser in the preferred area of skin around in circular motions.
- Wipe the eraser head clean with a tissue after each use.
- Finish the rest of your skincare.
This is great… so innovative, effective, and feels amazing. I’m really impressed with this device but also the 2 products that come with it. Both the eye cream and lip cream are light weight, non greasy formulas that sink into the skin. I honestly couldn’t recommend this anymore. It’s really one of the coolest things in skincare I’ve tried in a while. The eraser will also work on other products you use, like Retinol, or zit cream. If you are looking for effective anti-aging skincare definitely give this a try.
Have you tried anything like this?