Happy Early Mother’s Day to all the moms out there!
Mother’s Day is literally right around the corner and if you are stumped on what to get your mom for this special day, then check out these great Mother’s Day Beauty Buys I picked. I even quizzed my own mom to see what beauty items she would like to potentially get as a gift… so this is legit! :) Enjoy.
Starting at the top row, from left to right.
1. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel: This is just a really great moisturizer that in my opinion is good for all skin types. I’ve been using this for years and have never had any irritation from it. This would be great for any mom because everyone needs to moisturize their face. | $26
2. The Righteous Butter by Soap and Glory: Every mom needs a really great body butter that will keep your body moisturized throughout the day, without needing to reapply. This is perfect for just that, and it smells AMAZING! Favorite body butter hands down. Like If I could have stock in Soap in Glory… I would! | $22
3. Dragon’s Egg Bath Bomb by Lush: Lush has so many different kinds of bath bombs, that smell different and are used for different needs, This one became my favorite the moment I smelled it, and found out it has Pop Rocks in it! What? Every mom deserves some R&R time and a really great bubble bath will do the trick. Bath Bombs make the perfect bubble bath. | $6.25
4. Flawless Beauty Primer by Pixi: I actually got this in an Ipsy bag, and didn’t like it for me, so I gave it to my mom. She has LOVED it ever since! A primer is a great gift to give your mom because it fills in some of her fine lines and pores before she applies her makeup. | $29
5. Frownies Facial Patches: Let me just say these things work!! They are small patches you can put on fine lines and wrinkles, go to sleep, take them off the next morning and those fine lines and wrinkles are gone… at least for the day. It isn’t an almighty fix, it’s just temporary. This would be perfect for your mom to use for a special occasion. Just use your discretion on these, don’t go give your mom all these wrinkle remedies, she may end up feeling self-conscious in the end. | $14.75
6. Color Design Eyeshadow Quad in Showstopper Style by Lancome: I love this quad because it is a really great quality and will last on the lid all day long. Perfect for a mom on the go because she can throw it in her purse and touch up before she goes to that soccer game. These are really great neutral colors that you don’t have to think about how to use them. I think this particular one is only available on Ebay now. | $45
I hope this helped you figure out some things you can get for your mom this Mother’s Day! Leave other great Mother’s Day Beauty Buys in the comments below!