Happy Early Mother’s Day to all the moms out there!
Mother’s Day is literally right around the corner and if you are stumped on what to get your mom for this special day, then check out these great Mother’s Day Beauty Buys I picked. I even quizzed my own mom to see what beauty items she would like to potentially get as a gift… so this is legit! :) Enjoy.
Starting at the top row, from left to right.
1. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel: This is just a really great moisturizer that in my opinion is good for all skin types. I’ve been using this for years and have never had any irritation from it. This would be great for any mom because everyone needs to moisturize their face. | $26
2. The Righteous Butter by Soap and Glory: Every mom needs a really great body butter that will keep your body moisturized throughout the day, without needing to reapply. This is perfect for just that, and it smells AMAZING! Favorite body butter hands down. Like If I could have stock in Soap in Glory… I would! | $22
3. Dragon’s Egg Bath Bomb by Lush: Lush has so many different kinds of bath bombs, that smell different and are used for different needs, This one became my favorite the moment I smelled it, and found out it has Pop Rocks in it! What? Every mom deserves some R&R time and a really great bubble bath will do the trick. Bath Bombs make the perfect bubble bath. | $6.25
4. Flawless Beauty Primer by Pixi: I actually got this in an Ipsy bag, and didn’t like it for me, so I gave it to my mom. She has LOVED it ever since! A primer is a great gift to give your mom because it fills in some of her fine lines and pores before she applies her makeup. | $29
5. Frownies Facial Patches: Let me just say these things work!! They are small patches you can put on fine lines and wrinkles, go to sleep, take them off the next morning and those fine lines and wrinkles are gone… at least for the day. It isn’t an almighty fix, it’s just temporary. This would be perfect for your mom to use for a special occasion. Just use your discretion on these, don’t go give your mom all these wrinkle remedies, she may end up feeling self-conscious in the end. | $14.75
6. Color Design Eyeshadow Quad in Showstopper Style by Lancome: I love this quad because it is a really great quality and will last on the lid all day long. Perfect for a mom on the go because she can throw it in her purse and touch up before she goes to that soccer game. These are really great neutral colors that you don’t have to think about how to use them. I think this particular one is only available on Ebay now. | $45
I hope this helped you figure out some things you can get for your mom this Mother’s Day! Leave other great Mother’s Day Beauty Buys in the comments below!
I love love love all your pictures.
I’m your newest follower from blog hop. Followed you via Instagram and Facebook. Feel free to visit, follow and leave comments @ http://www.revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
Stay in Touch!
Aww thank you so much!! This is kind of an old post haha! :)
Thanks for following! I will definitely follow back!
love your site! keep up the wonderful work! please go and check mine out as well!
Thank you so much! I will definitely check out your blog as well! :)
Hi! i really love your posts on your blog and i am a new comer here not very well know, i was just wondering if you could follow back and check my account out? thank you!!
Thank you so much! Yes I will definitely check out your blog and follow you too! :)
I’ve told myself I won’t buy any more brown eye shadow, because…OMG. I have so much brown eyeshadow. I think I’ve actually owned that palette in the past, and seeing it makes me want it again!! Great ideas!
Haha I know I’m the same way! I have so many neutral palettes, and I don’t need them, but I like them! :)
Lauren at Oh, Honestly!
Pop Rocks?!?! It’s a Mother’s Day gift AND a throwback to our childhood all in one!
Hahaha hilarious!! :)
Love Lush’s bathbomb in Dragon’s Egg and Lancome eyeshadows! You have great beauty buys here for Mother’s Day, great for giving me suggestions on what to get in the future! Found you through Meet Me on the Brightside Blog Hop :)
<3 Pauline, http://asianhomie101.blogspot.com/
I know I love those too! Thanks so much for stopping by! I’ll check out your blog too! :)
I’d like to check if the Dragon’s Egg Bath Bomb can be found here.
I like that! :)
Yea I hope you can find it! It is so great and smells delish!!
lol on giving your mom a complex with all the wrinkle remedies. I like the idea of getting rid of the parenthesis (most people call these smile lines) around my mouth. I may have to splurge on those patches for myself. I keep hearing about the Ipsy bag, I think I need to see what this little gem is that has all these fun beauty products.
Haha I know right! Yea girl you have to check out the Ipsy Bags! I love them! I have a few post on them showing what I have received!
LOVE this post! I’m a huge LUSH fan, so a bath bomb is always a welcome gift, whether for my birthday, mother’s day, Christmas…
Chereen | http://www.forthebeautyofit.co.za
Haha I know right?!? Love them!!
Jade @ Jonesin' For Taste
My mom isn’t a big makeup person but that bath bomb sounds right up her alley. Where can you find that?
You can buy them at Lush! If you don’t have one nearby I’m pretty sure they sell them on their website. http://www.lush.com
I’ve got to get myself some of those facial patches! Nothing wrong with buying myself my own Mother’s Day present, right? ;-)
Haha absolutely not! :)
All such great ideas. The Dragon egg is definitely on my wish list. Love LUSH.
Thanks for such good ideas.
Lucky I found you through the SITS Girls FB link up.
Aww thank you for stopping by! I love Lush too, found so many great products there! :)
Anything from Lush would be an amazing Mother’s Day gift. I love all of their products–all-natural and beautiful!
You are right! They have so many great goodies that would be perfect for moms!
Frownies – what a cute name! I wouldn’t mind getting something like that for Mother’s Day even if it means admitting I have wrinkles. I do have a few, so let’s get rid of them!
Haha I know it is a cute name! Creative marketing! Everyone has a few fine lines, if you smile a lot like I do, they are bound to be there! :)
I know I’m getting older, but I don’t know that I want to be reminded by my kids giving me primer to fill in my “wrinkles”…lol. I would love all the other items though :-)
Haha I know what you mean, but primers aren’t just for that :) They are really great at filling in pores which is good for any age, teenager or someone that is 85 years old. That is what I use primers for. Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you for the information. You blogs are always so professional looking. I always enjoy my visit. Great products.
Thank you so much! Glad you stopped by! :)
I love Soap and glory stuff so I must try that out and anything that helps with lines is always great :)
Yea if you love Soap and Glory you will love this! In fact, I’m going to use some right now! :)
I love all your picks! Honestly, I’d much rather get something useful – like any of those products up there – than flowers or jewelry for Mother’s Day (or any day). ;)
Thank you! Yea if I was a mom these are the types of gifts I would want too!
Spot on! I would probably choose the dragon’s egg bath bomb- just b/c I’m OBSESSED with game of thrones and Mother of Dragons is totes my fave :) And- BTW- your new blog design and WordPress switch is looking AWESOME!!!
Haha that’s funny! And thanks so much! I’m seriously so glad I switched!
I have been meaning to try more pixi products so thanks for your post! I also swear by that Clinique moisturiser. I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone say anything bad about it. When my skin is feeling really dry it just soaks into my face and makes it feel so soft & moisturised. Any momma would love it. I found your blog through the Bright Side Blog Hop, really good quality posts & pictures so I will definitely be following you. I am just getting started with my own blog but I’d love it if you checked it out too :) It is beauty related too.
Thanks so much for stopping by and following! I will definitely head on over to your blog and follow you too! :)
I really need to try that Pixi line I’ve been hearing so much about it! Thanks so much for linking up!
I know when I’m in Target and looking at “the beauty section” haha see what I did there? I usually don’t even think to look at Pixi, but I need to start! Thanks for stopping by!
Susie (The Esthetic Goddess)
All fabulous ideas! My mom and I both love Bath and Body sugar scrubs. Their body butters are awesome too!
Oh yea those are definitely delicious too! I love all that kind of stuff!
Nadia @ The View Is Beautiful
If my mum was into beauty products I would be so set! She is a fan of Lancome for what she does use though. I used to use the Clinique moisturizer and loved it, but I found a similar product at the drugstore so I stopped using it. I’m thinking about trying it again though to see if it lasts me longer than my current favourite does – if so it might be worth the higher price tag.
My moisturizer from Clinique always lasts a long time. I can probably make it like a year and a half on one bottle, which to me is great. I guess it just depends on how much you use. I don’t wear it during the day, just at night.
Kelly @ Glitter Diaries
Love your picks- great gift ideas for Mom! Love Lush bath bombs and I really wanna try those Frownies!
Thanks so much!! I love me some bath bombs too! In fact I need more asap! Yea definitely try the Frownies, if you need them! :)
I have used the Clinique moisturizer for over four years, and I love it! It gives my combination skin enough moisture without being greasy. I want to try some of those bath bombs from Lush! I’ve heard such great things.
I know I’ve used it for years too, and I don’t think I’ll ever change! And yes you definitely have to try a Bath Bomb! They are the bomb.com… too cheesy? haha
thanks for sharing your idea, i love the collection you chose. just a question, what is the flower you have in the pic?
let me know plz.
Thank you so much!! The flower is a violet! Pretty right?