Hey everyone! It has been SO long since I have done a blog post! I am so sorry for such a long hiatus. I’ve missed blogging so much and I hope you guys have missed seeing my posts as much as I’ve missed writing them. To be honest I kind of lost my motivation for a while. I ended up hurting my back really really bad about a month ago and it really knocked me out for the count… I could barely walk or sit and nothing was comfortable. If you have back pain you know exactly what I went through. After that it was just hard for me to get motivated.
But here I am, back in the game. If you want a look into My Favorite Everyday Lipsticks, you know the ones that stay in the bottom of your purse along with movie tickets, and receipts, then just keep reading to see all my faves!
My Favorite Everyday Lipsticks
Okay, let me just first start off by saying… if you would have asked me 3 years ago if I would have been wearing nudes or “everyday” lipsticks I would have told you no way, I’m a bold lipstick kind of girl. But I have changed my mind on this. Mainly because working a full time job, then eating lunch, and having to look in a mirror to apply that fire engine red lipstick is just too much when I’m already having my Monday Blues… you know what I mean? But a nude-ish lipstick is really easy to reapply without having to worry about making it perfect or looking in the mirror, and I love the easiness of that.
Don’t get me wrong, I still wear those bold lipsticks with those outfits that nude lips just won’t do. But those aren’t what I wear everyday anymore. So let’s get into my favorite “everydays”
Starting from Left to Right…
- Buxom | White Russian: Okay so technically this isn’t a lipstick, but you get the picture. This is a very popular lipgloss that not only glosses your lips making them look healthy, but also plumps them up a bit. I’m not much of a lipgloss person, but this is by favorite my favorite one. It looks good on it’s own or on top of a lipstick. White Russian is a nude pink and would look good on everyone.
- Milani | Precious: First of all let me say I love the new formula Milani came out for their matte cremes. This is a cool toned rose and it looks flawless. This can be worn anytime of the year with many different eye looks and outfits. Very versatile and beautiful.
- NARS | Stripped: I love this! The formula is a mix between a gloss and a lipstick. It has nice color payoff but these aren’t super long-lasting on the lips. This is a beige pink and can be worn alone or on top of lipstick.
- NARS | Bound: This is a rose pink. Because this shade has a little more depth to it, I like to pair this with a perfectly bronzed face and a beautiful blush that pops.
- BareMinerals | Bo$$: This is a dirty pink beige. This way my go-to everyday lipstick for fall. It’s super comfortable on the lips and just looks flawless.
- NARS | Anna: This is my namesake, but besides the name this is legit hands down one of my all time favorite everyday colors. It is a smokey rose and it looks amazing on any skin tone. I wear this year round. When I’m the fairest I get to the tannest I get, this color transforms. Beautiful. Stunning. Amazing. Plus it’s a superb formula.
- MAC | Pink Plaid: Can you believe MAC is coming to Ulta?! I never thought we would see that day! Anyways, this is a dirty blue pink. I wear this the most in spring and summer and I love it. It’s a great pink without being too Barbie pink.
- Bite Beauty | Meringue: You guys this has to be my most used lipstick ever. This is a peachy nude. I wear this several times a week, when I can’t think of any other lipstick to wear this one always comes to mind. When I don’t feel like reapplying a bold lipstick, I reach for this one. This is such a beautiful color and formula. It’s comfortable and moisturizing. I never get tired of this one.
So those are my favorite everyday lipsticks. As you can tell I like the rose, dirty, pinky nudes. Maybe after reading this post you will find some of your new favorites as well.
What are you favorite wear-to-work lipsticks? Brands? Colors? I want to know it all!
Thank you so much for stopping by, I will see you next time!
Have acne? See my last post here.
Looks great, love this sharing so much, thanks!
Thank you for stopping by! :)