I’m participating in the #SmileStyle contest with Lucky Magazine and Crest 3D White Stripes. I was asked to show my Holiday Style for a chance to win a box of 3D white Stripes and $500! If you love my look, I’d be so happy for you to visit my Lucky page and vote for me by clicking the heart icon right HERE. Keep reading to see my Holiday beauty style and what makes me smile during the Holidays.
#SmileStyle With Lucky Magazine
Holiday Beauty Style:
1 // I absolutely love a classic red lip during the Holidays, there is something about the color red that just brightens the face and gives it that natural glow, which is perfect for the holidays. Depending on the shade of red you pick it can really help make your teeth look whiter too, if you are trying to achieve this go for reds with a blue undertone vs and orange or pink undertone.
2 // Gold eye shadow is my baby pretty much all year round but especially during the holidays. Gold is a really great color that will look good on a lot of skin tones. I love smoking it out with a black eye shadow to add dimension. Gold eye shadow and red lips go together like peanut butter and jelly.
3 // Long full lashes adds the perfect touch to this glamorous look. If you don’t have naturally long/full lashes pop on some falsies.
4 // Lastly, a flawless complexion looks perfect in all the holiday pictures.
Products on my face: Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation, MAC Blush in Fever, Urban Decay Naked Palette, NYX Liquid Liner, Makeup Forever Smokey Mascara, MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo.
What Makes Me Smile During The Holidays:
- Buying a really personal present for someone and seeing their face light up when they open it.
- Spending so much time with family and friends.
- The Christmas Story.
- Candlelight Christmas Eve Service at Church.
- Laughing as much as I can.
- Singing every word to every Christmas song on the radio. (NSYNC Christmas, of course)
- Hot chocolate with the marshmallows.
- Still believing in Santa.
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (actually this makes me laugh really hard, even if I’ve seen it 100 times)
- Wearing your new gifts when you go out on Christmas day.
- Going to the movies on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day — it’s been a tradition forever.
- Seeing everyone’s house decked out in Christmas lights.
- Real Christmas Trees.
- Decorating the house and baking Christmas treats.
This list could really go on and on and on, but I will stop there.
What are some things that make you smile during the Holidays? List them below!
And remember if you like my #smilestyle click here to vote.