Hey! How are you? It’s been a minute since I’ve posted anything here. A lot is going on in the world right now and I want you to know I am here for you. There is a lot of uncertainty, doubt, and anxiety going around and I just hope this little space on the internet can provide a breathe of fresh air, and just a place to relax. Stick around and stay for a while, I have tons of beauty posts you can read to take your mind off of things. Today I am showing you my Stay-At-Home Makeup. Keep reading to see it all!
A lot of things have changed in the past few weeks. People are working from home now, kids are being taught school at home, we aren’t really supposed to go out and about in social settings right now, but I still want to wear makeup.
Let me just go ahead and put this out there, I am not saying you have to wear makeup when you are at home, if you don’t want to wear makeup, don’t. But I do. My face feels oily and almost dirty when I don’t wear at least a base makeup, like primer and foundation.
The experts say, if you typically wear makeup and get ready when you go into work, to keep doing the same thing when you work from home and you will be more productive. It honestly just gets your mind ready to work. Do your same morning routine whether you are going into the office, or working from home, it really gets the day and motivation going.
- I start off with my same skincare (not pictured). Moisturizer and sunscreen, full morning routine >> here!
- Next I put my primer on, right now I’m using Dr. Brandt Pore Refiner Primer.
- I apply my foundation, Believe Beauty (full review coming soon) with my Beauty Blender.
- Next I apply my concealer under the eyes and on the nose, I am using my ever so faithful, Tarte Shape Tape Concealer.
- I Powder my whole face with the translucent powder by Laura Mercier.
- Typically I contour with my Anastasia Contour palette but today I just grabbed a bronzer by Fenty Beauty.
- Pop on a blush to give your face some life, mine is by Nars.
- Brows are kind of a must for me, even tho my brows are crazy right now, I’m using Billion Dollar Brows.
- Apply mascara, I was out of the mascara I normally use, so found this one by Smashbox.
- Just pop on a lip balm or lip gloss and you are ready to get the day going!
That is it ladies! I know this is a simple post, but I did want to show you the makeup I am wearing when I work from home. Right now I am working from home one day a week. I know this may seem like a lot of makeup and a lot of steps, but I’m used to wearing a lot of eye makeup and lipstick to go along with all of this. Cutting out the eye makeup makes this a quick makeup look.
I can honestly say doing this as part of my normal morning routine does make me more productive, even if I am just working from home.
So do you wear makeup while you are working or staying at home? Let me know!
Check out my last post on the Revlon One Step here.
Praying for you all during this time!