Hey friends! Spring has officially Sprung and one of my favorite things is to get out my spring nail polishes and give myself a fresh manicure! There is just something about having spring colors on your nails and a little floral dress and the sun in your face that makes everything else just fade away. Keep reading to see my favorites!
My Top 5 Spring Nail Polishes
From Left to Right…
- Essie | Mint Candy Apple This polish has the slightest mint undertone and I love it.
- X Formula by Aimee Song | Girl’s Best Friend | Unfortunately this is sold out now, but it is a creamy very light pink opaque polish that almost looks white. Check your local Sephora and they may have it in stock. (similar)
- Julep | Hayden | Orangish peach, this color looks so great with a tan (see my favorite self tanner here)
- Butter London | Molly Coddled | Obsessed with this purple beauty. It’s the perfect pinkish purple and everyone should own this! :)
- Essie | Bikini So Teeny | Beautiful periwinkle blue that that will look good on every skin tone.
Not the best paint job I’ve done… but we are friends and we can look past that right?! :)
What nail colors do you love rocking in the Spring?