I’m currently at the beach soaking up the sun and while I’m here I’m definitely rockin’ some hot summer nail polishes. Summer is the perfect time that you can experiment with brights and neons, just have fun with it. These are My Top 5 Summer Nail Polishes! Keep reading for the deets on each polish!
From Left to Right:
1. Spoiled: Did I Dye It Too Blonde (one of my favorite names for a nail polish). This is a super neon yellow/green. Looks great on fingers or toes.
2. Flower: Eye of the Tiger Lilly. A really fun orange, it is pretty wearable because it’s not too bright.
3. Sinful Colors: 24/7. Probably my favorite pink I own. It’s such a fun girly neon Barbie pink kind of color.
4. Zoya: America. I love a good red nail polish in the summer, it just screams patriotic and nautical.
5. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Pacific Blue. I’m in love with this color. Again it reminds me of something nautical and patriotic. It’s such a vibrant blue and I love it.
All of these colors can be found at your local drugstores or Ulta for very reasonable prices.
If you using super bold colors scares you pick an accent finger on each hand and paint thatone a neon color and the rest your favorite neutral. Just make sure they coordinate somewhat! :)
So there are my top 5 Summer Nail Polishes, but let’s be honest I have way more than 5, I have over 100 bottles of nail polish so believe me there are more than 5 faves, but I didn’t want to bore you with anymore. To see what I do and what products I use when I give myself a manicure click here.
I hope you enjoyed these and maybe you can find your new favorite nail polish for Summer!
What is your favorite Summer nail polish?