Hey! I hope you are having a great day! We had a great snow day yesterday. I live in Georgia, so it doesn’t happen every year, it was so much fun tho! Today I am talking to you about the Revlon One Step Dryer and Volumizer, I’m telling you, You Need This Hair Tool… did I just spoil the whole post?! Naw, you want the details, why it’s good, how to use it… yea keep reading to find it all out.
You NEED This Hair Tool! Revlon One-Step
Let’s take a step into my bathroom…
(yes mine has hair in it, it’s harder to clean out that a regular brush, sorry if that grosses anyone out)
What it is.
“The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer is a designed Hot Air Brush to deliver gorgeous volume and brilliant shine in a single step. The unique oval brush design smooth hair while the rounded edges quickly create volume at the root and beautifully full-bodied curls at the ends in a single pass, for salon blowouts at home.”
Price and Where to Buy.
I’ve seen the price vary at different places, but it ranges from $39.99 – $59.99.
How it Works.
I had to use flash in these pics cause…bathroom lighting.
1. Start with wet hair, I know, mine doesn’t look very wet, but it is quiet damp here. When I get out of the shower, I put it in my leave-ins then go ahead and do my makeup while my hair air dries some. I wouldn’t recommend doing this on soaking wet hair, but that goes for any kind of blow drying.
2. Clip your hair up into sections. I only do two sections, but if you have thick hair you will probably have to do more.
3. I use it on the “Low” setting and it works just as good as on “High”, high for me was just a bit too hot and too loud to be honest.
4. Just start grabbing sections of hair, put the dryer underneath the hair and pull through. You can curl the brush in towards your face at the bottom of your hair to give it a little bounce at the ends. Do each section of hair a couple times to get it dry.
5. Continue doing this until all of your hair is dry and styled the way you want it.
6. To get extra volume at the root, pull the hair straight up with the dryer, do this a couple times to get that good volume.
Here are the results! Mine does look a little more frizzy on my right side, but that is nothing a little smoothing cream can’t fix.
Like I said at the beginning of this post, this is amazing! It’s so good, and SO easy to use! I don’t know about you, but I’ve never been coordinated enough to use a round brush and blow dryer at the same time. I just can’t get my hand placement right, and it ends up taking forever. This thing is so quick. I can have my whole head of hair completely dry in maybe 5 minutes (that is after letting it air dry for about 20 minutes). It makes my hair smooth, very soft and manageable. I don’t wear my hair straight very often, and rarely blow dry it, I typically curl it but this is so nice for a change up to my normal hair routine.
Another thing I really like about this, is you can use it on second day dry hair, even if you didn’t use it the day before. It works great on dry hair.
I would honestly recommend this to any and everyone. Especially the girls that blow dry their hair all the time. This will make your life much easier. So quick and simple. I promise you can’t go wrong with this!
Let me know if you have tried the Revlon One Step, or something like it.
See my last post about the Tati Blendiful right here!